NecrotiSing Soft Tissue Infection of AbdomiNal Wall - 30-day MOrtality & MoRbidity OutcomE:
A TUGS Multinational Audit
1) The primary objective is to find out the 30-day mortality and morbidity of patients with Necrotising fasciitis of abdominal wall
2) The secondary objective is to find out the factors associated with 30-day morbidity and mortality
1) All adult (≥18 years) patients diagnosed with Necrotising Fasciitis of abdominal wall and undergoing first surgery between 1st January 2022 and 30th June 2022. (The study date may be extended depending on the numbers recruited)
2) Patients who have necrotising fasciitis of other organs in addition to abdominal wall
3) Necrotising fasciitis of perineum or groin (if it is involving abdominal wall).
1) Patients who were diagnosed with Necrotising fasciitis of the extremities or scrotum only (but include if anterior abdominal wall and/or perineum is/are also involved with scrotum, needing general surgical input).
Please in case you have any question do not hesitate to ask the coordinator through the following email address:
1 patient's complete dataset = 1 collaborative authorship
5 patients' complete dataset = 1 named authorship